Benefits of Going Deeper with New Testament Greek
- Practice exercises built into the grammar itself. No separate workbook needed.
- 830 high frequency vocabulary words included for memorization and reference.
- Built-in reader with a detailed student translation guide.
- Detailed summary charts for a student study guide and teacher quick-reference tool.
- Free ancillary resources for both teacher and student to do the heavy lifting of classroom preparation.
• Power Point Presentations
• Answer Keys
• And much more!
“Going Deeper with New Testament Greek is certain to become a standard among intermediate Greek grammars. . . . It is up to date, built for the classroom, and aimed at careful exegesis of the Greek New Testament. While I differ on some points, it is my first choice for the classroom.”
“Going Deeper with New Testament Greek is the best intermediate Greek textbook I have ever used in over twenty-five years of teaching Greek, primarily because it was written by and designed for those of us who labor in the classroom. . . .”
“. . . The book is a ‘one-stop shop’ so that everything students need to know in a second-year Greek course is contained here.”